Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bicycles

Yes, I did ride to work today.  But we live in Phoenix, and it's getting hotter.  This does not bother me much during the ride, but I feel a little, well, gauche when I hang up my washcloth and biking clothes in my (shared) office.  My officemate has been very polite about it so far, but I don't want to be irritating, just frugal.  Also, I don't want to wad up my clothes in my pack, for imaginable reasons.

Between this and the minifridge, I feel sort of like I just moved into a 6th-floor efficiency suite.  At least it has a view.

NOW HEAR THIS - if you want to help our friends in Oklahoma who have suffered unimaginable devastation from tornadoes, there's an effort solicited by a senior Mustachian here:
http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/forum/throw-down-the-gauntlet/attention-mustachians!-%28oklahoma-tornado-relief%29/

No comments:

Post a Comment