Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Time Keeps on Slipping, Slipping, Slipping...





La Morsa can indeed carry 4'x8' sheets, but not as gracefully as I hoped... I suppose it's fittingly eponymous. 

Countertops were supposed to ship yesterday, though I have not received notice.  If they're a little slow, I will not be sad.  I have yet to build a single cabinet.  That's on a flaming to-do list.

Of course, this would be the week that I got slammed with a big model debug at work.  Is the consultant's work right, or is mine?  Whose model reflects reality better?  These, and other boring questions, are trying to kill me right about now.

Anyway, things move on apace, and as you'll hear over on MMM, small steps add up.  I'm banking on that... just have to keep taking them.

The Miners Sr. came up to help this week, which was great.  Did I mention that my dad was a contractor when I was young?  And that his dad was, too?  Great heritage, some pressure.  Anyway, more coffee and modeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment